Lindsey Clay earns new Thinkbox role
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV, has promoted its marketing director, Lindsey Clay, to the new role of managing director with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations.
Clay will continue to report to the chief executive, Tess Alps, who will step away from operational duties to concentrate on leading Thinkbox's broader strategic vision.
In three-and-a-half years as the Thinkbox marketing director, Clay launched several marketing initiatives, such as the TV Planning Awards, and campaigns to promote the effectiveness of TV advertising, including the recent "dog's home" work by The Red Brick Road.
Clay will continue to oversee Thinkbox's marketing activities until a new marketing director is appointed.
Alps said: "Appointing a managing director is something that we've been considering for some time. Lindsey has proven to be an outstanding marketing director and is the perfect choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"