Lindsey Clay earns new Thinkbox role
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV, has promoted its marketing director, Lindsey Clay, to the new role of managing director with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations.
Clay will continue to report to the chief executive, Tess Alps, who will step away from operational duties to concentrate on leading Thinkbox's broader strategic vision.
In three-and-a-half years as the Thinkbox marketing director, Clay launched several marketing initiatives, such as the TV Planning Awards, and campaigns to promote the effectiveness of TV advertising, including the recent "dog's home" work by The Red Brick Road.
Clay will continue to oversee Thinkbox's marketing activities until a new marketing director is appointed.
Alps said: "Appointing a managing director is something that we've been considering for some time. Lindsey has proven to be an outstanding marketing director and is the perfect choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad