Lindsey Clay earns new Thinkbox role
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV, has promoted its marketing director, Lindsey Clay, to the new role of managing director with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations.
Clay will continue to report to the chief executive, Tess Alps, who will step away from operational duties to concentrate on leading Thinkbox's broader strategic vision.
In three-and-a-half years as the Thinkbox marketing director, Clay launched several marketing initiatives, such as the TV Planning Awards, and campaigns to promote the effectiveness of TV advertising, including the recent "dog's home" work by The Red Brick Road.
Clay will continue to oversee Thinkbox's marketing activities until a new marketing director is appointed.
Alps said: "Appointing a managing director is something that we've been considering for some time. Lindsey has proven to be an outstanding marketing director and is the perfect choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad