Lindsey Clay earns new Thinkbox role
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV, has promoted its marketing director, Lindsey Clay, to the new role of managing director with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations.
Clay will continue to report to the chief executive, Tess Alps, who will step away from operational duties to concentrate on leading Thinkbox's broader strategic vision.
In three-and-a-half years as the Thinkbox marketing director, Clay launched several marketing initiatives, such as the TV Planning Awards, and campaigns to promote the effectiveness of TV advertising, including the recent "dog's home" work by The Red Brick Road.
Clay will continue to oversee Thinkbox's marketing activities until a new marketing director is appointed.
Alps said: "Appointing a managing director is something that we've been considering for some time. Lindsey has proven to be an outstanding marketing director and is the perfect choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager - Top Grocery Retailer Seven Search and Selection £55,000 -£60,000, Surrey
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager - Impulse & On-Premise Seven Search and Selection £50,000 -£60,000, South East England
- Creative Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £65000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Creative Solutions Manager (3 month FTC) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Junior Artworker Dahling Ltd Up to £24,000, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links