Lindsey Clay earns new Thinkbox role
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV, has promoted its marketing director, Lindsey Clay, to the new role of managing director with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations.
Clay will continue to report to the chief executive, Tess Alps, who will step away from operational duties to concentrate on leading Thinkbox's broader strategic vision.
In three-and-a-half years as the Thinkbox marketing director, Clay launched several marketing initiatives, such as the TV Planning Awards, and campaigns to promote the effectiveness of TV advertising, including the recent "dog's home" work by The Red Brick Road.
Clay will continue to oversee Thinkbox's marketing activities until a new marketing director is appointed.
Alps said: "Appointing a managing director is something that we've been considering for some time. Lindsey has proven to be an outstanding marketing director and is the perfect choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant, international branding agency in London £70k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton