OgilvyOne wins Drinkaware integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 February 2011 10:40AM
Drinkaware, the alcohol-awareness charity funded by the drinks industry, has hired OgilvyOne to handle its integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi in a process handled by the intermediary Oystercatchers.
Drinkaware, which aims to change people's drinking habits by highlighting the dangers of alcohol misuse, called a pitch for its integrated account in December. It previously worked with agencies including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Enable Interactive and 23red on a project basis.
OgilvyOne will now be responsible for creating a series of onand offline campaigns that move the charity from general awareness communications to a more direct behavioural change approach.
Each campaign will target a specific category of society, such as 18- to 24-year-olds, adults over 30 or parents of young children.
The work will aim to build awareness of unit equivalents and alcohol guidelines, as well as challenge the social acceptance and desirability of drunken behaviour.
OgilvyOne will initially work on the account for three years, with its first work due to break later this year.
Chris Sorek, the chief executive of Drinkaware, said: "Our challenge is to present messages about alcohol misuse in a way that resonates with the target audience. A creative, evidence-based approach will be key."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account