Albion and Adam & Eve top AAR's new-business tables
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 February 2011 11:25AM
Albion has emerged as the most in-demand agency in terms of new business during 2010.
The independent agency had 18 new-business opportunities, three more than its nearest rivals, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and VCCP, according to research compiled from the AAR's newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Albion, led by its chief executive, Jason Goodman, went on to win a total of 13 accounts from clients including Visit Britain and Zoopla. However, the agency with the highest competitive pitch conversion rate was Adam & Eve, which won 100 per cent of the eight pitches it took part in.
Saatchi & Saatchi emerged as the agency, among those that pitched at least five times, with the lowest pitch conversion rate – reckoned to be 14 per cent by the AAR.
Mother and VCCP finished joint second behind Albion in the rankings of most wins from any new-business source, both credited with ten.
Recent research, also from the AAR, found that the number of advertising pitches fell by 16 per cent during 2010, with an overall decline of 14 per cent across all disciplines.
The AAR's research covered 361 UK creative and integrated pitches and presentations that took place and were completed by 31 December 2010. Only pitches that were reported in the trade press were included.
|AGENCIES WITH MOST WINS|
|4||Adam & Eve||9|
|5=||CHI & Partners||8|
|9=||Bartle Bogle Hegarty
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London