AOL splashes out $315m on Huffington Post
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 07 February 2011 07:45AM
AOL has agreed to acquire The Huffington Post, which has in the region of 25 million monthly users, for $315m (£195m).
In a statement, Tim Armstrong, chairman and chief executive of AOL, said: "The acquisition of The Huffington Post will create a next-generation American media company with global reach that combines content, community, and social experiences for consumers.
"Together, our companies will embrace the digital future and become a digital destination that delivers unmatched experiences for both consumers and advertisers."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England