Forever Beta wins Kingfisher ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 February 2011 12:30PM
UBSN has appointed Forever Beta to handle the integrated advertising account for its Kingfisher beer brand.
The agency won the account, which was handled by Leicester-based agency JFW Communications, following a three-way pitch.
The appointment of Forever Beta comes as UBSN looks to refresh the Kingfisher beer brand in the UK. Kingfisher Beer is already a key sponsor for global sports platforms such as the Force India Formula 1 racing team and the Royal Challengers IPL cricket team.
Last year, the premium Indian lager targeted curry lovers with a campaign, created by JFW, aimed at building the brand's profile and sales in Indian restaurants.
Laura Mitchell, senior brand manager for Kingfisher, said: "We have appointed Forever Beta as our lead brand strategy and creative agency, following their compelling delivery of an acutely thought-out and exemplary pitch presentation.
"We want to work with an agency that can help us drive the Kingfisher brand forward in order to reflect the success of the brand in its home market in India, and Forever Beta presented the best strategic and creative approach to achieving that goal."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge