Forever Beta wins Kingfisher ad account
UBSN has appointed Forever Beta to handle the integrated advertising account for its Kingfisher beer brand.
The agency won the account, which was handled by Leicester-based agency JFW Communications, following a three-way pitch.
The appointment of Forever Beta comes as UBSN looks to refresh the Kingfisher beer brand in the UK. Kingfisher Beer is already a key sponsor for global sports platforms such as the Force India Formula 1 racing team and the Royal Challengers IPL cricket team.
Last year, the premium Indian lager targeted curry lovers with a campaign, created by JFW, aimed at building the brand's profile and sales in Indian restaurants.
Laura Mitchell, senior brand manager for Kingfisher, said: "We have appointed Forever Beta as our lead brand strategy and creative agency, following their compelling delivery of an acutely thought-out and exemplary pitch presentation.
"We want to work with an agency that can help us drive the Kingfisher brand forward in order to reflect the success of the brand in its home market in India, and Forever Beta presented the best strategic and creative approach to achieving that goal."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration