Wrigley UK marketing director departs role
Toby Baker, UK marketing director at The Wrigley Company, has left the confectionery brand without a job to go to.
Wrigley confirmed that Baker had departed at the end of last year and that a replacement is being sought.
Baker was promoted to the top UK marketing role at Wrigley in 2005, with re-sponsibility for repositioning the Extra brand, including a £5m overhaul of the promotional strategy for the range.
He joined Wrigley as marketing manager in 2001 and also spent some time as brand manager for Extra.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB