Wrigley UK marketing director departs role
Toby Baker, UK marketing director at The Wrigley Company, has left the confectionery brand without a job to go to.
Wrigley confirmed that Baker had departed at the end of last year and that a replacement is being sought.
Baker was promoted to the top UK marketing role at Wrigley in 2005, with re-sponsibility for repositioning the Extra brand, including a £5m overhaul of the promotional strategy for the range.
He joined Wrigley as marketing manager in 2001 and also spent some time as brand manager for Extra.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Client Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst Spotlight Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum + BENS, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Media Manager - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Manchester
- Senior Account Director - B2B Gabriele Skelton £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith