Wrigley UK marketing director departs role
Toby Baker, UK marketing director at The Wrigley Company, has left the confectionery brand without a job to go to.
Wrigley confirmed that Baker had departed at the end of last year and that a replacement is being sought.
Baker was promoted to the top UK marketing role at Wrigley in 2005, with re-sponsibility for repositioning the Extra brand, including a £5m overhaul of the promotional strategy for the range.
He joined Wrigley as marketing manager in 2001 and also spent some time as brand manager for Extra.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot