Wrigley UK marketing director departs role
Toby Baker, UK marketing director at The Wrigley Company, has left the confectionery brand without a job to go to.
Wrigley confirmed that Baker had departed at the end of last year and that a replacement is being sought.
Baker was promoted to the top UK marketing role at Wrigley in 2005, with re-sponsibility for repositioning the Extra brand, including a £5m overhaul of the promotional strategy for the range.
He joined Wrigley as marketing manager in 2001 and also spent some time as brand manager for Extra.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designers - branding and packaging Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SENIOR COPYWRITER Live Recruitment £40000 - £negotiable per annum + Benefits, Middlesex