Wrigley UK marketing director departs role
Toby Baker, UK marketing director at The Wrigley Company, has left the confectionery brand without a job to go to.
Wrigley confirmed that Baker had departed at the end of last year and that a replacement is being sought.
Baker was promoted to the top UK marketing role at Wrigley in 2005, with re-sponsibility for repositioning the Extra brand, including a £5m overhaul of the promotional strategy for the range.
He joined Wrigley as marketing manager in 2001 and also spent some time as brand manager for Extra.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager - Insurance Brand Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum + car and other fantastic benefits, Milton Keynes
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure