Pick of Super Bowl 2011
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 February 2011 12:00PM
Sara Kimberley is a big fan of Mercedes-Benz "welcome" by Merkley & Partners, featured during Sunday night's Super Bowl game.
The ad features generations of Mercedes-Benz cars sneaking out during the night to witness the launch of a new line of cars.
"The ad is very clever and reminds you how many great classic Mercedez-Benz cars there are and why it's such an iconic brand. Diddy playing a small comedy role is genius and shows the brand as expensive and cool.
"But for me it's the Herbie-style cars driving themselves in a pack which not only reminds me of the brilliant film but also gives the ad a great sense of empowerment. A great American ad all round – good job!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne