Pick of Super Bowl 2011
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 February 2011 12:00PM
Sara Kimberley is a big fan of Mercedes-Benz "welcome" by Merkley & Partners, featured during Sunday night's Super Bowl game.
The ad features generations of Mercedes-Benz cars sneaking out during the night to witness the launch of a new line of cars.
"The ad is very clever and reminds you how many great classic Mercedez-Benz cars there are and why it's such an iconic brand. Diddy playing a small comedy role is genius and shows the brand as expensive and cool.
"But for me it's the Herbie-style cars driving themselves in a pack which not only reminds me of the brilliant film but also gives the ad a great sense of empowerment. A great American ad all round – good job!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £27k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media