Pick of Super Bowl 2011
Sara Kimberley is a big fan of Mercedes-Benz "welcome" by Merkley & Partners, featured during Sunday night's Super Bowl game.
The ad features generations of Mercedes-Benz cars sneaking out during the night to witness the launch of a new line of cars.
"The ad is very clever and reminds you how many great classic Mercedez-Benz cars there are and why it's such an iconic brand. Diddy playing a small comedy role is genius and shows the brand as expensive and cool.
"But for me it's the Herbie-style cars driving themselves in a pack which not only reminds me of the brilliant film but also gives the ad a great sense of empowerment. A great American ad all round – good job!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,