Pick of Super Bowl 2011
Sara Kimberley is a big fan of Mercedes-Benz "welcome" by Merkley & Partners, featured during Sunday night's Super Bowl game.
The ad features generations of Mercedes-Benz cars sneaking out during the night to witness the launch of a new line of cars.
"The ad is very clever and reminds you how many great classic Mercedez-Benz cars there are and why it's such an iconic brand. Diddy playing a small comedy role is genius and shows the brand as expensive and cool.
"But for me it's the Herbie-style cars driving themselves in a pack which not only reminds me of the brilliant film but also gives the ad a great sense of empowerment. A great American ad all round – good job!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds