Pick of Super Bowl 2011
Sara Kimberley is a big fan of Mercedes-Benz "welcome" by Merkley & Partners, featured during Sunday night's Super Bowl game.
The ad features generations of Mercedes-Benz cars sneaking out during the night to witness the launch of a new line of cars.
"The ad is very clever and reminds you how many great classic Mercedez-Benz cars there are and why it's such an iconic brand. Diddy playing a small comedy role is genius and shows the brand as expensive and cool.
"But for me it's the Herbie-style cars driving themselves in a pack which not only reminds me of the brilliant film but also gives the ad a great sense of empowerment. A great American ad all round – good job!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust