L'Oreal calls UK CRM review
L'Oreal is reviewing its UK customer relationship management account and build engagement with its consumers cross the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal beauty brands.
The cosmetic giant has approached a number of agencies and will hold a pitch for the account next month ahead of a campaign launch in the run up to Easter. The pitch is being handled by ISBA.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling activity that will span direct mail and digital channels across the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal brands.
In the past L'Oreal has used The Marketing Store, Panlogic and Rapp for its direct marketing and CRM business. It currently uses a number of agencies across its advertising and digital business including McCann Erickson, Publicis and Skive.
In September L'Oreal appointed the former News International marketing director Jeremy Schwartz as its general manager for its Garnier and Maybelline brands in the UK.
That same month the company also appointed Marc Menesguen as its first chief marketing officer in an overhaul of its strategic marketing operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Film Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film