L'Oreal calls UK CRM review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 February 2011 08:00AM
L'Oreal is reviewing its UK customer relationship management account and build engagement with its consumers cross the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal beauty brands.
The cosmetic giant has approached a number of agencies and will hold a pitch for the account next month ahead of a campaign launch in the run up to Easter. The pitch is being handled by ISBA.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling activity that will span direct mail and digital channels across the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal brands.
In the past L'Oreal has used The Marketing Store, Panlogic and Rapp for its direct marketing and CRM business. It currently uses a number of agencies across its advertising and digital business including McCann Erickson, Publicis and Skive.
In September L'Oreal appointed the former News International marketing director Jeremy Schwartz as its general manager for its Garnier and Maybelline brands in the UK.
That same month the company also appointed Marc Menesguen as its first chief marketing officer in an overhaul of its strategic marketing operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London