L'Oreal calls UK CRM review
L'Oreal is reviewing its UK customer relationship management account and build engagement with its consumers cross the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal beauty brands.
The cosmetic giant has approached a number of agencies and will hold a pitch for the account next month ahead of a campaign launch in the run up to Easter. The pitch is being handled by ISBA.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling activity that will span direct mail and digital channels across the Garnier, Maybelline and L'Oreal brands.
In the past L'Oreal has used The Marketing Store, Panlogic and Rapp for its direct marketing and CRM business. It currently uses a number of agencies across its advertising and digital business including McCann Erickson, Publicis and Skive.
In September L'Oreal appointed the former News International marketing director Jeremy Schwartz as its general manager for its Garnier and Maybelline brands in the UK.
That same month the company also appointed Marc Menesguen as its first chief marketing officer in an overhaul of its strategic marketing operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR - Account Manager B2B Major Players £150 - £200 per day, London
- Production Assistant - Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire Stonor £25,000, Oxfordshire
- PR Exec and Managers Wanted Major Players £120 - £200 per day, London
- SAE/AM - lifestyle and health Major Players £150 - £180 per day, London
- Sales & Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran