CMW named Nivea for Men digital shop
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 February 2011 11:35AM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has appointed CMW to handle the digital advertising for its range of male grooming products.
The agency was awarded the business without a pitch, and will now be responsible for handling all upcoming digital campaigns for the brand, including the development of the Nivea for Men website.
A major portion of the work will focus on Nivea's sponsorship of the England Football Team, for which the brand is the official grooming supplier over the next three years.
The appointment builds on project work by CMW for Nivea last year, when it was appointed to create a microsite for the 2010 Fifa World Cup that allowed users to go behind the scenes and explore the England dressing room.
CMW's appointment marks the first time that Nivea has held a retained digital agency for its men's brands. Last month, Nivea named Agency Republic as the retained digital agency for its women's products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England