New business leagues (11 Feb 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 February 2011 12:48PM
Adam and Eve enters the creative league at the number one spot after scooping the account for Halifax.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Assistant Brand Manager FMCG Connect £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Marketing Manager Â– Media, London, up to £43k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £26000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool