Threepipe kicks off Stella Artois campaign at Cannes Film Festival
Threepipe is understood to have been appointed by premium lager brand Stella Artois, with one of its first campaigns focusing on the Cannes Film Festival.
The agency is believed to have been appointed for a six-figure brief at the end of last year, after a pitch process that included talks with a number of UK consumer PR agencies.
The agency is set to launch its first campaign in the run up to the Cannes Film Festival, which takes place in April. The campaign will focus on social media and traditional media relations, focusing on Stella’s Jacques D’Azur character.
Threepipe will also be involved in promoting Stella’s 4% ‘smooth lager’, while also launching new Stella cider ‘Cidre’.
Stella Artois is the UK’s number one premier lager brand, made by AB InBev, the world's largest brewer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web