Threepipe kicks off Stella Artois campaign at Cannes Film Festival
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Thursday, 10 February 2011 05:34PM
Threepipe is understood to have been appointed by premium lager brand Stella Artois, with one of its first campaigns focusing on the Cannes Film Festival.
The agency is believed to have been appointed for a six-figure brief at the end of last year, after a pitch process that included talks with a number of UK consumer PR agencies.
The agency is set to launch its first campaign in the run up to the Cannes Film Festival, which takes place in April. The campaign will focus on social media and traditional media relations, focusing on Stella’s Jacques D’Azur character.
Threepipe will also be involved in promoting Stella’s 4% ‘smooth lager’, while also launching new Stella cider ‘Cidre’.
Stella Artois is the UK’s number one premier lager brand, made by AB InBev, the world's largest brewer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London