Threepipe kicks off Stella Artois campaign at Cannes Film Festival
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Thursday, 10 February 2011 05:34PM
Threepipe is understood to have been appointed by premium lager brand Stella Artois, with one of its first campaigns focusing on the Cannes Film Festival.
The agency is believed to have been appointed for a six-figure brief at the end of last year, after a pitch process that included talks with a number of UK consumer PR agencies.
The agency is set to launch its first campaign in the run up to the Cannes Film Festival, which takes place in April. The campaign will focus on social media and traditional media relations, focusing on Stella’s Jacques D’Azur character.
Threepipe will also be involved in promoting Stella’s 4% ‘smooth lager’, while also launching new Stella cider ‘Cidre’.
Stella Artois is the UK’s number one premier lager brand, made by AB InBev, the world's largest brewer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Database Executive Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Digital Project Manager - Ambitious Integrated Agency ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: negotiable salary, doe, Dorset
- Client Service Director or Account Director Adam Recruitment £40000 - £70000 per annum + benefits , London
- Business Development Manager (FS) Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE, London