Innocent smoothies launches 'superhero' iPhone app
Innocent has launched an iPhone app to support its "here to save the peckish" campaign, which encourages consumers to drink a smoothie instead of snacking.
The app, created by Saint, allows users to create a film involving the Innocent smoothie superhero character from the TV ads, and upload it to Innocent's YouTube channel through Facebook and Twitter.
Users can record action against a background of their choice, tilting the smoothie bottle into different postures by moving their iPhone, or changing the direction of the action by tapping the phone.
The app supports the £2.7m integrated campaign, created by Swarm@RKCR/Y&R, sister agency of RKCR/Y&R.
Adam Graham, managing partner at Saint, said: "This is one of many fresh mobile apps coming out of Saint right now – demonstrating our increasing focus on location and social media this year."
Saint recently created an online 'Snack Invaders’ game for Innocent, based on the old computer game Space Invaders. Players use their computer keyboards to navigate the Innocent superhero character around unhealthy snacks, such as cake and doughnuts, and then destroy them.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Part-time Marketing Executive (Energy & Infrastructure) - Manchester PPS Group £20,000-£25,000 PRO RATA, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch