Sky replaces AKQA with Elvis on digital roster
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 February 2011 12:10PM
BSkyB has added Elvis Communications to its £10m digital advertising roster, replacing incumbent AKQA.
Digital agency 20:20 also joins the roster, which includes incumbent Digital and Direct, WCRS & Co and Brothers & Sisters.
The conclusion of the digital review puts an end to Sky's relationship with incumbent digital roster agencies AKQA, Soup, Bigmouthmedia and Diffiniti.
Last year, Sky appointed Engine-owned Jam to handle its social media strategy, and Greenlight to its search engine optimisation (SEO) account. Affiliate Window was picked to handle its affiliate marketing activity, while MediaCom was chosen to handle digital media planning and buying.
John Orriss, director of subscriber growth and sales, BSkyB, said: "These latest appointments complete Sky's roster of digital agency partners, following our comprehensive review last year.
"Digital interaction with our customers is an ever-more important part of what we do, and, in our final roster, we now have the ideal blend of skills, capabilities and expertise to continue our leadership in the digital arena."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Manager- £40k + benefits Direct Recruitment £40k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £28-35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Copy Manager / Senior Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45K+, Putney Bridge
- Account Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Client Partnerships Director - retail brands Search Party 50-60k + 40% bonus (top benefits), London (Central), London (Greater)