Stella Artois takes triple-filtered action onto the train
Stella Artois goes full steam ahead to promote its 4% lager in the latest ad by Mother.
The "triple train" ad is the fourth instalment of Stella Artois 'Triple Filtered, Smooth Escapades’ campaign.
It features a man walking through a train in search of a beautiful woman in the first class carriage and is set in the French Riviera of the 60s. The man takes on different guises from people he bumps into as he walks through the train.
It was created by Mother London and directed by Agustin Alberdi from production company Stink.
The campaign will span TV, outdoor, VOD, cinema and press.
James Watson, marketing director for Stella Artois Western Europe, said: "This latest instalment of our triple filtered, smooth escapades campaign is the fourth in the series and probably our best yet.
"Consumers love it, we’ll be supporting it big, and we really believe it will help drive brand preference and the continued success of Stella Artois 4% across both the on and off trade."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show