Stella Artois takes triple-filtered action onto the train
Stella Artois goes full steam ahead to promote its 4% lager in the latest ad by Mother.
The "triple train" ad is the fourth instalment of Stella Artois 'Triple Filtered, Smooth Escapades’ campaign.
It features a man walking through a train in search of a beautiful woman in the first class carriage and is set in the French Riviera of the 60s. The man takes on different guises from people he bumps into as he walks through the train.
It was created by Mother London and directed by Agustin Alberdi from production company Stink.
The campaign will span TV, outdoor, VOD, cinema and press.
James Watson, marketing director for Stella Artois Western Europe, said: "This latest instalment of our triple filtered, smooth escapades campaign is the fourth in the series and probably our best yet.
"Consumers love it, we’ll be supporting it big, and we really believe it will help drive brand preference and the continued success of Stella Artois 4% across both the on and off trade."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief