Pepsi returns to Sainsbury's shelves
Pepsi is back on Sainsbury's shelves again, following a stand-off between the supermarket and Britvic over pricing.
According to the Financial Times, Britvic, the UK distributor of the Pepsi portfolio, stopped supplies after Sainsbury’s refused to pay a significant cost increase.
The spat led to shortages of the Pepsi brands in Sainsbury’s stores over the past two weeks.
The supermarket is reported to have ‘"caved in" to Britvic's price increase in order to restock the brand on its shelves.
Britvic told Marketing that "the issue has now been resolved". Sainsbury’s, however, declined to comment.
Earlier this month, Sainsbury’s launched an ad for 2011 to show the positive impact that collecting Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers has on youngsters in customers' local areas.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager at Property Branding Agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Creative Solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL CREATIVE LEAD - UX/UI - LONDON - £47K Salt £47000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Traffick Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Snr Graphic Designer - Real Estate investment, Central London Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of Westminster, London (Greater)