VCCP scoops Dairy Crest kids' launch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 February 2011 12:00AM
VCCP has been appointed by Dairy Crest to launch Chedds, a new cheese product aimed at children.
The appointment comes after a pitch process, which kicked off in November and involved a number of undisclosed agencies.
Grey London is the incumbent on the £14 million Dairy Crest advertising business, overseeing work for brands including Country Life, Cathedral City and Frijj.
The agency's relationship with Dairy Crest on these brands is unaffected by VCCP's appointment.
Dairy Crest revealed that it was planning to introduce a new children's product into the market last year, but details were not made public until this week.
Chedds will be rolled out under the Cathedral City cheddar brand, as Dairy Crest looks to step up its rivalry with Kraft's Dairylea.
Universal McCann London is expected to handle the media planning and buying for the launch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account