VCCP scoops Dairy Crest kids' launch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 February 2011 12:00AM
VCCP has been appointed by Dairy Crest to launch Chedds, a new cheese product aimed at children.
The appointment comes after a pitch process, which kicked off in November and involved a number of undisclosed agencies.
Grey London is the incumbent on the £14 million Dairy Crest advertising business, overseeing work for brands including Country Life, Cathedral City and Frijj.
The agency's relationship with Dairy Crest on these brands is unaffected by VCCP's appointment.
Dairy Crest revealed that it was planning to introduce a new children's product into the market last year, but details were not made public until this week.
Chedds will be rolled out under the Cathedral City cheddar brand, as Dairy Crest looks to step up its rivalry with Kraft's Dairylea.
Universal McCann London is expected to handle the media planning and buying for the launch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon