Unilever rejigs global media team
Unilever has named Luis Di Como as its senior vice-president for global media, replacing Laura Klauberg, who is leaving the role at the end of March.
Di Como, currently vice president media Americas, will be replaced by Rob Master, who is being promoted from his position of vice president media North America.
Di Como will report directly to Keith Weed, chief marketing and communications officer.
Babs Rangaiah, vice president global communications planning, will have his role extended to become the head of global media innovation.
The FMCG company appointed Paul Nevett as global-vice president for the Unilever brand, in January.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad