Unilever rejigs global media team
Unilever has named Luis Di Como as its senior vice-president for global media, replacing Laura Klauberg, who is leaving the role at the end of March.
Di Como, currently vice president media Americas, will be replaced by Rob Master, who is being promoted from his position of vice president media North America.
Di Como will report directly to Keith Weed, chief marketing and communications officer.
Babs Rangaiah, vice president global communications planning, will have his role extended to become the head of global media innovation.
The FMCG company appointed Paul Nevett as global-vice president for the Unilever brand, in January.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...