Unilever rejigs global media team
Unilever has named Luis Di Como as its senior vice-president for global media, replacing Laura Klauberg, who is leaving the role at the end of March.
Di Como, currently vice president media Americas, will be replaced by Rob Master, who is being promoted from his position of vice president media North America.
Di Como will report directly to Keith Weed, chief marketing and communications officer.
Babs Rangaiah, vice president global communications planning, will have his role extended to become the head of global media innovation.
The FMCG company appointed Paul Nevett as global-vice president for the Unilever brand, in January.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Category Executive McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Buckinghamshire
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire