Unilever rejigs global media team
Unilever has named Luis Di Como as its senior vice-president for global media, replacing Laura Klauberg, who is leaving the role at the end of March.
Di Como, currently vice president media Americas, will be replaced by Rob Master, who is being promoted from his position of vice president media North America.
Di Como will report directly to Keith Weed, chief marketing and communications officer.
Babs Rangaiah, vice president global communications planning, will have his role extended to become the head of global media innovation.
The FMCG company appointed Paul Nevett as global-vice president for the Unilever brand, in January.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UI Designer - Mobile - £25,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3