SFW wins electronic components CRM account
RS Components, the global distributor of electronic components, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its customer relationship marketing account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch. RS Components has previously worked with a range of agencies including Masius, digital agency Unique Digital, and business-to-business agency Blaze, but has never before appointed a dedicated CRM agency.
SFW will work with the data and insight team to develop the RS customer database segmentation and campaign strategies, as well as reinvigorate the creative approach.
Ben Stephens, managing partner at SFW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great service brand, and we're really looking forward to helping them address some of the business challenges they face."
Guy Magrath, marketing director at RS Components, said: "With increasing competition on price, encouraging our customers to choose RS every time is critical to our business. SFW demonstrated an in-depth understanding of our business issues and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
RS Components has more than 1.6 million customers and offers 450,000 products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying