SFW wins electronic components CRM account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 February 2011 09:30AM
RS Components, the global distributor of electronic components, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its customer relationship marketing account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch. RS Components has previously worked with a range of agencies including Masius, digital agency Unique Digital, and business-to-business agency Blaze, but has never before appointed a dedicated CRM agency.
SFW will work with the data and insight team to develop the RS customer database segmentation and campaign strategies, as well as reinvigorate the creative approach.
Ben Stephens, managing partner at SFW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great service brand, and we're really looking forward to helping them address some of the business challenges they face."
Guy Magrath, marketing director at RS Components, said: "With increasing competition on price, encouraging our customers to choose RS every time is critical to our business. SFW demonstrated an in-depth understanding of our business issues and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
RS Components has more than 1.6 million customers and offers 450,000 products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- SEO Account Manager and SEO Specialist air recruitment £26k - £40k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign