SFW wins electronic components CRM account
RS Components, the global distributor of electronic components, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its customer relationship marketing account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch. RS Components has previously worked with a range of agencies including Masius, digital agency Unique Digital, and business-to-business agency Blaze, but has never before appointed a dedicated CRM agency.
SFW will work with the data and insight team to develop the RS customer database segmentation and campaign strategies, as well as reinvigorate the creative approach.
Ben Stephens, managing partner at SFW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great service brand, and we're really looking forward to helping them address some of the business challenges they face."
Guy Magrath, marketing director at RS Components, said: "With increasing competition on price, encouraging our customers to choose RS every time is critical to our business. SFW demonstrated an in-depth understanding of our business issues and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
RS Components has more than 1.6 million customers and offers 450,000 products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show