Juan Cabral leaves Fallon
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01AM
Juan Cabral, Fallon's renowned creative partner, is leaving the agency to become a full-time commercials director.
Cabral will be represented by the production company MJZ and will be based in his home country of Argentina.
His decision to break ties with Fallon follows his move back to Argentina in September 2008, since when he had worked with the agency on a part-time basis.
Cabral's recent work for Fallon included the Eurostar campaign "exploring is beautfiul", released last summer, which Cabral wrote, art directed and directed through MJZ.
Cabral first joined Fallon from Mother in 2004 and was responsible for some of the agency’s most awarded work included Sony Bravia "balls" and Cadbury "gorilla".
His departure was announced internally at Fallon yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director The Little Black Book Agency £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Officer University of Leicester £26,274 - £30,434 , Leicester, Leicestershire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure