Juan Cabral leaves Fallon
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01AM
Juan Cabral, Fallon's renowned creative partner, is leaving the agency to become a full-time commercials director.
Cabral will be represented by the production company MJZ and will be based in his home country of Argentina.
His decision to break ties with Fallon follows his move back to Argentina in September 2008, since when he had worked with the agency on a part-time basis.
Cabral's recent work for Fallon included the Eurostar campaign "exploring is beautfiul", released last summer, which Cabral wrote, art directed and directed through MJZ.
Cabral first joined Fallon from Mother in 2004 and was responsible for some of the agency’s most awarded work included Sony Bravia "balls" and Cadbury "gorilla".
His departure was announced internally at Fallon yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London