Juan Cabral leaves Fallon
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01AM
Juan Cabral, Fallon's renowned creative partner, is leaving the agency to become a full-time commercials director.
Cabral will be represented by the production company MJZ and will be based in his home country of Argentina.
His decision to break ties with Fallon follows his move back to Argentina in September 2008, since when he had worked with the agency on a part-time basis.
Cabral's recent work for Fallon included the Eurostar campaign "exploring is beautfiul", released last summer, which Cabral wrote, art directed and directed through MJZ.
Cabral first joined Fallon from Mother in 2004 and was responsible for some of the agency’s most awarded work included Sony Bravia "balls" and Cadbury "gorilla".
His departure was announced internally at Fallon yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne