Juan Cabral leaves Fallon
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01AM
Juan Cabral, Fallon's renowned creative partner, is leaving the agency to become a full-time commercials director.
Cabral will be represented by the production company MJZ and will be based in his home country of Argentina.
His decision to break ties with Fallon follows his move back to Argentina in September 2008, since when he had worked with the agency on a part-time basis.
Cabral's recent work for Fallon included the Eurostar campaign "exploring is beautfiul", released last summer, which Cabral wrote, art directed and directed through MJZ.
Cabral first joined Fallon from Mother in 2004 and was responsible for some of the agency’s most awarded work included Sony Bravia "balls" and Cadbury "gorilla".
His departure was announced internally at Fallon yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£42000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Manager - E-commerce Brand Recruitment Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + benefits, Cambridge
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Marketing and campaign Analyst Salt Ã‚£250 - Ã‚£350 per day, Bristol
- Market Segment Manager Ninesharp Ã‚£124 - Ã‚£150 per day, Leicestershire