Juan Cabral leaves Fallon
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01AM
Juan Cabral, Fallon's renowned creative partner, is leaving the agency to become a full-time commercials director.
Cabral will be represented by the production company MJZ and will be based in his home country of Argentina.
His decision to break ties with Fallon follows his move back to Argentina in September 2008, since when he had worked with the agency on a part-time basis.
Cabral's recent work for Fallon included the Eurostar campaign "exploring is beautfiul", released last summer, which Cabral wrote, art directed and directed through MJZ.
Cabral first joined Fallon from Mother in 2004 and was responsible for some of the agency’s most awarded work included Sony Bravia "balls" and Cadbury "gorilla".
His departure was announced internally at Fallon yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Punter Appeal - Fallon London
- New Dairy Milk ad sets charity shop clothes dancing
- Cadbury £6.5m Spots v Stripes campaign takes off
- Eurostar launches first TV spot in three years
- Sony 'soundville' by Fallon London
- Juan Cabral directs new spot for Sony
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 'gorilla' by Fallon
- Fallon London scoops top YoungGuns award for Sony Bravia 'balls' ad
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Account Manager Xcede Recruitment Solutions £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital / Video / Motion Producer - Central London - up to 60k Red Sofa London £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- ***JAVA CONSULTANT*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY - ZURICH Preferred Choice Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonuses £8-10k + Benefits, ZÃ¼rich
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.