Lego and Odeon make top five in BR app chart
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 04:21PM
Facebook has reclaimed the summit of the BR app chart, while Lego and Odeon are new entries in the top five.
Lego's Minifigures Collector game, released this month, is the highest new entry at number two.
Also new this month is an app for cinema chain Odeon, which allows users to check film listings and times, find cinemas and make bookings within the app.
Rival chain Cineworld, which released its app last August, has also proved popular this week, with a placing at number 12.
Downloads of the app have been steady since launch, but were recently boosted by its inclusion in Apple's round-up of apps for movie lovers on its featured app section, according to Warren Kerrigan, chief technology officer at the app's developer Can Factory.
With the Cricket World Cup underway this week, the official ICC app bowls into 13th place.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director - Corporate Comms. - £60k Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Domino's £Six figure package + Car + Benefits, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Account Director - FMCG Aspire £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film