Lego and Odeon make top five in BR app chart
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 04:21PM
Facebook has reclaimed the summit of the BR app chart, while Lego and Odeon are new entries in the top five.
Lego's Minifigures Collector game, released this month, is the highest new entry at number two.
Also new this month is an app for cinema chain Odeon, which allows users to check film listings and times, find cinemas and make bookings within the app.
Rival chain Cineworld, which released its app last August, has also proved popular this week, with a placing at number 12.
Downloads of the app have been steady since launch, but were recently boosted by its inclusion in Apple's round-up of apps for movie lovers on its featured app section, according to Warren Kerrigan, chief technology officer at the app's developer Can Factory.
With the Cricket World Cup underway this week, the official ICC app bowls into 13th place.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London