Associated British Foods calls digital ad pitch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 08:00AM
Associated British Foods, the food giant that owns brands including Kingsmill, Ryvita and Twinings, is holding a review of its digital advertising roster.
The company has appointed ISBA to handle the process, and a number of agencies held chemistry meetings with the company last week.
A shortlist of agencies will be drawn up to pitch for the business before the end of the month.
ABF is understood to be keen to boost its presence in the online space, particularly in reaction to a number of rival companies recently increasing their digital spend.
It has not yet been confirmed whether the company is looking to appoint one single agency or form a roster of shops to oversee the work.
Previously, ABF had appointed agencies to handle digital campaigns on a product-by-product basis, but this process signals its intentions to introduce a more streamlined approach to its digital activity.
Other brands affected by the review include Allinson, Patak’s, Jordans and Sunblest.
ABF currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising roster, including M&C Saatchi, which handles Kingsmill, JWT London, which handles Patak’s, and VCCP, which works on Jordan’s.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs