Associated British Foods calls digital ad pitch
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 08:00AM
Associated British Foods, the food giant that owns brands including Kingsmill, Ryvita and Twinings, is holding a review of its digital advertising roster.
The company has appointed ISBA to handle the process, and a number of agencies held chemistry meetings with the company last week.
A shortlist of agencies will be drawn up to pitch for the business before the end of the month.
ABF is understood to be keen to boost its presence in the online space, particularly in reaction to a number of rival companies recently increasing their digital spend.
It has not yet been confirmed whether the company is looking to appoint one single agency or form a roster of shops to oversee the work.
Previously, ABF had appointed agencies to handle digital campaigns on a product-by-product basis, but this process signals its intentions to introduce a more streamlined approach to its digital activity.
Other brands affected by the review include Allinson, Patak’s, Jordans and Sunblest.
ABF currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising roster, including M&C Saatchi, which handles Kingsmill, JWT London, which handles Patak’s, and VCCP, which works on Jordan’s.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart