PAA snares Wickes digital and DM task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:11AM
Wickes, the DIY retailer, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to its CRM account.
The agency won the pitch, which kicked off in January, in a final shoot-out against Proximity London. The business was previously handled in-house.
The appointment does not affect the retailer's creative account with MWO, which has handled the business since 2008.
PAA will be responsible for handling the digital and direct marketing activity for the brand, focusing mainly on promoting and improving Wickes' My Wickes Card loyalty programme.
The appointment comes as Wickes shifts its focus beyond in-store promotions to reach a mass audience. At the beginning of the year it launched a series of television spots to promote the variety of products on offer in its catalogue for the first time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK