PAA snares Wickes digital and DM task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:11AM
Wickes, the DIY retailer, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to its CRM account.
The agency won the pitch, which kicked off in January, in a final shoot-out against Proximity London. The business was previously handled in-house.
The appointment does not affect the retailer's creative account with MWO, which has handled the business since 2008.
PAA will be responsible for handling the digital and direct marketing activity for the brand, focusing mainly on promoting and improving Wickes' My Wickes Card loyalty programme.
The appointment comes as Wickes shifts its focus beyond in-store promotions to reach a mass audience. At the beginning of the year it launched a series of television spots to promote the variety of products on offer in its catalogue for the first time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Film Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film