PAA snares Wickes digital and DM task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:11AM
Wickes, the DIY retailer, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to its CRM account.
The agency won the pitch, which kicked off in January, in a final shoot-out against Proximity London. The business was previously handled in-house.
The appointment does not affect the retailer's creative account with MWO, which has handled the business since 2008.
PAA will be responsible for handling the digital and direct marketing activity for the brand, focusing mainly on promoting and improving Wickes' My Wickes Card loyalty programme.
The appointment comes as Wickes shifts its focus beyond in-store promotions to reach a mass audience. At the beginning of the year it launched a series of television spots to promote the variety of products on offer in its catalogue for the first time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show