PAA snares Wickes digital and DM task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:11AM
Wickes, the DIY retailer, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to its CRM account.
The agency won the pitch, which kicked off in January, in a final shoot-out against Proximity London. The business was previously handled in-house.
The appointment does not affect the retailer's creative account with MWO, which has handled the business since 2008.
PAA will be responsible for handling the digital and direct marketing activity for the brand, focusing mainly on promoting and improving Wickes' My Wickes Card loyalty programme.
The appointment comes as Wickes shifts its focus beyond in-store promotions to reach a mass audience. At the beginning of the year it launched a series of television spots to promote the variety of products on offer in its catalogue for the first time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control