Maxus hires Miller for new digital role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:15PM
The WPP media agency Maxus has appointed Kirsten Miller to the newly created role of digital client director.
Miller, who joins from Starcom where she was the digital director, previously worked at i-level as the client director on Orange.
The appointment sees her reunited with the Maxus digital strategy director, Tom Dunn, who also previously worked at i-level.
She will be responsible for maximising digital revenue, delivering best digital practice for clients and helping to drive new business.
Miller will report to the Maxus chief executive, Lindsay Weedon, and will work across all the agency's clients including BT, Mercedes-Benz and Fiat.
Starcom is understood to be actively recruiting to find Miller's replacement.
Weedon said: "I'm delighted that Kirsten is joining us as we continue to build momentum. She is fantastically smart, digitally savvy and I know clients will love her."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)