Maxus hires Miller for new digital role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:15PM
The WPP media agency Maxus has appointed Kirsten Miller to the newly created role of digital client director.
Miller, who joins from Starcom where she was the digital director, previously worked at i-level as the client director on Orange.
The appointment sees her reunited with the Maxus digital strategy director, Tom Dunn, who also previously worked at i-level.
She will be responsible for maximising digital revenue, delivering best digital practice for clients and helping to drive new business.
Miller will report to the Maxus chief executive, Lindsay Weedon, and will work across all the agency's clients including BT, Mercedes-Benz and Fiat.
Starcom is understood to be actively recruiting to find Miller's replacement.
Weedon said: "I'm delighted that Kirsten is joining us as we continue to build momentum. She is fantastically smart, digitally savvy and I know clients will love her."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey