Maxus hires Miller for new digital role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:15PM
The WPP media agency Maxus has appointed Kirsten Miller to the newly created role of digital client director.
Miller, who joins from Starcom where she was the digital director, previously worked at i-level as the client director on Orange.
The appointment sees her reunited with the Maxus digital strategy director, Tom Dunn, who also previously worked at i-level.
She will be responsible for maximising digital revenue, delivering best digital practice for clients and helping to drive new business.
Miller will report to the Maxus chief executive, Lindsay Weedon, and will work across all the agency's clients including BT, Mercedes-Benz and Fiat.
Starcom is understood to be actively recruiting to find Miller's replacement.
Weedon said: "I'm delighted that Kirsten is joining us as we continue to build momentum. She is fantastically smart, digitally savvy and I know clients will love her."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- International Account Manager - £30K - LIFESTYLE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad