And the point to product placement is?
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 07:00AM
Whether there will be a flourish of product placement when Ofcom opens the regulation floodgates on Monday (28 February) is anyone's guess, but from the agency buyers I've been talking to they are not going to bet their expense accounts on there behind a sudden flood.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England