And the point to product placement is?
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 07:00AM
Whether there will be a flourish of product placement when Ofcom opens the regulation floodgates on Monday (28 February) is anyone's guess, but from the agency buyers I've been talking to they are not going to bet their expense accounts on there behind a sudden flood.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned