And the point to product placement is?
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 07:00AM
Whether there will be a flourish of product placement when Ofcom opens the regulation floodgates on Monday (28 February) is anyone's guess, but from the agency buyers I've been talking to they are not going to bet their expense accounts on there behind a sudden flood.
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links