And the point to product placement is?
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 07:00AM
Whether there will be a flourish of product placement when Ofcom opens the regulation floodgates on Monday (28 February) is anyone's guess, but from the agency buyers I've been talking to they are not going to bet their expense accounts on there behind a sudden flood.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London