And the point to product placement is?
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 07:00AM
Whether there will be a flourish of product placement when Ofcom opens the regulation floodgates on Monday (28 February) is anyone's guess, but from the agency buyers I've been talking to they are not going to bet their expense accounts on there behind a sudden flood.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Social / Community Manager - Travel & Leisure Brand Experience Recruitment Revolution £27,000 - £30,000 p/a + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London