Lloyds TSB promotes Money Manager
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 12:21PM
Lloyds TSB is introducing an animated ad campaign to promote its free online money-tracking service, Money Manager.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, features an animated family having difficulty keeping track of its spending, before discovering the Money Manager online tool.
The family begin to realise how their money is spent, while their pet hamster runs around his gold-plated luxury cage.
The integrated campaign, developed with RKCR/Y&R's digital arm, Saint, will run across online and display, press and outdoor.
An online film has also been created to teach customers how to use the new service.
Damon Collins, RKCR/Y&R executive creative director, said: "The campaign is a major product launch for Lloyds TSB and aims to drive awareness of Money Manager and how it can help people understand their money better, thereby empowering them to make better financial decisions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media