Lloyds TSB promotes Money Manager
Lloyds TSB is introducing an animated ad campaign to promote its free online money-tracking service, Money Manager.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, features an animated family having difficulty keeping track of its spending, before discovering the Money Manager online tool.
The family begin to realise how their money is spent, while their pet hamster runs around his gold-plated luxury cage.
The integrated campaign, developed with RKCR/Y&R's digital arm, Saint, will run across online and display, press and outdoor.
An online film has also been created to teach customers how to use the new service.
Damon Collins, RKCR/Y&R executive creative director, said: "The campaign is a major product launch for Lloyds TSB and aims to drive awareness of Money Manager and how it can help people understand their money better, thereby empowering them to make better financial decisions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham