Lloyds TSB promotes Money Manager
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 12:21PM
Lloyds TSB is introducing an animated ad campaign to promote its free online money-tracking service, Money Manager.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, features an animated family having difficulty keeping track of its spending, before discovering the Money Manager online tool.
The family begin to realise how their money is spent, while their pet hamster runs around his gold-plated luxury cage.
The integrated campaign, developed with RKCR/Y&R's digital arm, Saint, will run across online and display, press and outdoor.
An online film has also been created to teach customers how to use the new service.
Damon Collins, RKCR/Y&R executive creative director, said: "The campaign is a major product launch for Lloyds TSB and aims to drive awareness of Money Manager and how it can help people understand their money better, thereby empowering them to make better financial decisions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Dubai based