Lloyds TSB promotes Money Manager
Lloyds TSB is introducing an animated ad campaign to promote its free online money-tracking service, Money Manager.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, features an animated family having difficulty keeping track of its spending, before discovering the Money Manager online tool.
The family begin to realise how their money is spent, while their pet hamster runs around his gold-plated luxury cage.
The integrated campaign, developed with RKCR/Y&R's digital arm, Saint, will run across online and display, press and outdoor.
An online film has also been created to teach customers how to use the new service.
Damon Collins, RKCR/Y&R executive creative director, said: "The campaign is a major product launch for Lloyds TSB and aims to drive awareness of Money Manager and how it can help people understand their money better, thereby empowering them to make better financial decisions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up