Lloyds TSB promotes Money Manager
Lloyds TSB is introducing an animated ad campaign to promote its free online money-tracking service, Money Manager.
The campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, features an animated family having difficulty keeping track of its spending, before discovering the Money Manager online tool.
The family begin to realise how their money is spent, while their pet hamster runs around his gold-plated luxury cage.
The integrated campaign, developed with RKCR/Y&R's digital arm, Saint, will run across online and display, press and outdoor.
An online film has also been created to teach customers how to use the new service.
Damon Collins, RKCR/Y&R executive creative director, said: "The campaign is a major product launch for Lloyds TSB and aims to drive awareness of Money Manager and how it can help people understand their money better, thereby empowering them to make better financial decisions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads