Sky Arts secures Taylors of Harrogate sponsorship
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 04:19PM
Sky Arts has signed a 12-month sponsorship deal with Taylors of Harrogate Coffee, brokered by PHD North.
Taylor of Harrogate idents will appear on the channel, showcasing its various coffee brands. The 10 coffee blends will run in rotation.
Sky Arts has run similar sponsorship deals for shorter periods – one or two months.
It marks the first time that Taylor of Harrogate has worked with Sky.
The idents will screen before all programming across Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2 and Sky Arts HD 1&2.
Taylors of Harrogate was founded in 1886 and is an independent family business that sells a range of teas and coffees.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, London (Greater), South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show