Sky Arts secures Taylors of Harrogate sponsorship
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 04:19PM
Sky Arts has signed a 12-month sponsorship deal with Taylors of Harrogate Coffee, brokered by PHD North.
Taylor of Harrogate idents will appear on the channel, showcasing its various coffee brands. The 10 coffee blends will run in rotation.
Sky Arts has run similar sponsorship deals for shorter periods – one or two months.
It marks the first time that Taylor of Harrogate has worked with Sky.
The idents will screen before all programming across Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2 and Sky Arts HD 1&2.
Taylors of Harrogate was founded in 1886 and is an independent family business that sells a range of teas and coffees.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role