Sky Arts secures Taylors of Harrogate sponsorship
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 04:19PM
Sky Arts has signed a 12-month sponsorship deal with Taylors of Harrogate Coffee, brokered by PHD North.
Taylor of Harrogate idents will appear on the channel, showcasing its various coffee brands. The 10 coffee blends will run in rotation.
Sky Arts has run similar sponsorship deals for shorter periods – one or two months.
It marks the first time that Taylor of Harrogate has worked with Sky.
The idents will screen before all programming across Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2 and Sky Arts HD 1&2.
Taylors of Harrogate was founded in 1886 and is an independent family business that sells a range of teas and coffees.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad