Sky Arts secures Taylors of Harrogate sponsorship
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 March 2011 04:19PM
Sky Arts has signed a 12-month sponsorship deal with Taylors of Harrogate Coffee, brokered by PHD North.
Taylor of Harrogate idents will appear on the channel, showcasing its various coffee brands. The 10 coffee blends will run in rotation.
Sky Arts has run similar sponsorship deals for shorter periods – one or two months.
It marks the first time that Taylor of Harrogate has worked with Sky.
The idents will screen before all programming across Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2 and Sky Arts HD 1&2.
Taylors of Harrogate was founded in 1886 and is an independent family business that sells a range of teas and coffees.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region