Inferno lands Dove Spa creative brief
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:55AM
Dove Spa, part of the Unilever Ventures group, has appointed Inferno as its lead advertising agency.
Inferno, which works with Unilever on its Hellmann's, Stork and Bertolli brands, won the business after a competitive pitch.
The agency will be responsible for Dove Spa's first-ever campaign, due to launch in the spring, to raise awareness of its 23 spas nationwide. The work will run across press, DM, digital and in-store, and will be supported by social media.
Inferno will also develop the professional Dove Spa product range, available in-store or through Dove Spa's e-commerce site, and will be involved in plans to refurbish and design the spas.
Dove Spa was launched to capitalise on the mass-market appeal generated by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty.
Amanda Campbell, Dove Spa's head of marketing, said: "Inferno demonstrated how the Dove Spa brand can create its own identity, while still leveraging all the best bits of the master Dove brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014