Inferno lands Dove Spa creative brief
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:55AM
Dove Spa, part of the Unilever Ventures group, has appointed Inferno as its lead advertising agency.
Inferno, which works with Unilever on its Hellmann's, Stork and Bertolli brands, won the business after a competitive pitch.
The agency will be responsible for Dove Spa's first-ever campaign, due to launch in the spring, to raise awareness of its 23 spas nationwide. The work will run across press, DM, digital and in-store, and will be supported by social media.
Inferno will also develop the professional Dove Spa product range, available in-store or through Dove Spa's e-commerce site, and will be involved in plans to refurbish and design the spas.
Dove Spa was launched to capitalise on the mass-market appeal generated by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty.
Amanda Campbell, Dove Spa's head of marketing, said: "Inferno demonstrated how the Dove Spa brand can create its own identity, while still leveraging all the best bits of the master Dove brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers