Inferno lands Dove Spa creative brief
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:55AM
Dove Spa, part of the Unilever Ventures group, has appointed Inferno as its lead advertising agency.
Inferno, which works with Unilever on its Hellmann's, Stork and Bertolli brands, won the business after a competitive pitch.
The agency will be responsible for Dove Spa's first-ever campaign, due to launch in the spring, to raise awareness of its 23 spas nationwide. The work will run across press, DM, digital and in-store, and will be supported by social media.
Inferno will also develop the professional Dove Spa product range, available in-store or through Dove Spa's e-commerce site, and will be involved in plans to refurbish and design the spas.
Dove Spa was launched to capitalise on the mass-market appeal generated by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty.
Amanda Campbell, Dove Spa's head of marketing, said: "Inferno demonstrated how the Dove Spa brand can create its own identity, while still leveraging all the best bits of the master Dove brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning