Warner Brothers promotes top UK marketer to senior vice-president role
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:20AM
Warner Brothers UK, the film distributor, has promoted Polly Cochrane to senior vice-president and group marketing director, after less than two years with the company.
Cochrane joined Warner Brothers in April 2009 as vice-president and group marketing director.
While the promotion entails no extra responsibility for Cochrane, Warner Brothers said it signified her achievements in a short period, including the overhauling its market function.
Her responsibilities are primarily centred on driving marketing development across Warner Brothers UK's 40-strong marketing function.
Cochrane's promotion comes ahead of a busy time for Warner Brothers UK, which is preparing for the release of potential blockbusters such as 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'.
Before joining Warner Brothers, Cochrane was director of marketing at Channel 4.
She will continue to report to Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Brothers, UK, Ireland and Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief