Warner Brothers promotes top UK marketer to senior vice-president role
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:20AM
Warner Brothers UK, the film distributor, has promoted Polly Cochrane to senior vice-president and group marketing director, after less than two years with the company.
Cochrane joined Warner Brothers in April 2009 as vice-president and group marketing director.
While the promotion entails no extra responsibility for Cochrane, Warner Brothers said it signified her achievements in a short period, including the overhauling its market function.
Her responsibilities are primarily centred on driving marketing development across Warner Brothers UK's 40-strong marketing function.
Cochrane's promotion comes ahead of a busy time for Warner Brothers UK, which is preparing for the release of potential blockbusters such as 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'.
Before joining Warner Brothers, Cochrane was director of marketing at Channel 4.
She will continue to report to Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Brothers, UK, Ireland and Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne