Warner Brothers promotes top UK marketer to senior vice-president role
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:20AM
Warner Brothers UK, the film distributor, has promoted Polly Cochrane to senior vice-president and group marketing director, after less than two years with the company.
Cochrane joined Warner Brothers in April 2009 as vice-president and group marketing director.
While the promotion entails no extra responsibility for Cochrane, Warner Brothers said it signified her achievements in a short period, including the overhauling its market function.
Her responsibilities are primarily centred on driving marketing development across Warner Brothers UK's 40-strong marketing function.
Cochrane's promotion comes ahead of a busy time for Warner Brothers UK, which is preparing for the release of potential blockbusters such as 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'.
Before joining Warner Brothers, Cochrane was director of marketing at Channel 4.
She will continue to report to Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Brothers, UK, Ireland and Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline