Warner Brothers promotes top UK marketer to senior vice-president role
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:20AM
Warner Brothers UK, the film distributor, has promoted Polly Cochrane to senior vice-president and group marketing director, after less than two years with the company.
Cochrane joined Warner Brothers in April 2009 as vice-president and group marketing director.
While the promotion entails no extra responsibility for Cochrane, Warner Brothers said it signified her achievements in a short period, including the overhauling its market function.
Her responsibilities are primarily centred on driving marketing development across Warner Brothers UK's 40-strong marketing function.
Cochrane's promotion comes ahead of a busy time for Warner Brothers UK, which is preparing for the release of potential blockbusters such as 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'.
Before joining Warner Brothers, Cochrane was director of marketing at Channel 4.
She will continue to report to Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Brothers, UK, Ireland and Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad