Warner Brothers promotes top UK marketer to senior vice-president role
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:20AM
Warner Brothers UK, the film distributor, has promoted Polly Cochrane to senior vice-president and group marketing director, after less than two years with the company.
Cochrane joined Warner Brothers in April 2009 as vice-president and group marketing director.
While the promotion entails no extra responsibility for Cochrane, Warner Brothers said it signified her achievements in a short period, including the overhauling its market function.
Her responsibilities are primarily centred on driving marketing development across Warner Brothers UK's 40-strong marketing function.
Cochrane's promotion comes ahead of a busy time for Warner Brothers UK, which is preparing for the release of potential blockbusters such as 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'.
Before joining Warner Brothers, Cochrane was director of marketing at Channel 4.
She will continue to report to Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Brothers, UK, Ireland and Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham