Stella Artois invites online auditions for Cannes Film Festival
Stella Artois is promoting its sponsorship of the Cannes Film Festival with a competition that offers wannabe film stars the opportunity to appear in a film about fictional character Jacques d'Azur, "the king of Cannes".
Stella Artois is asking budding actors to film their audition tape with a webcam. Their footage will be morphed with set scenes from the dedicated microsite, where the casting tapes will be judged.
The winners will star in a film about the life of InBev-created character Jacques d'Azur and travel to its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. The screening will be followed by a star-studded party at Chez Jacques', Stella Artois' beachfront lounge.
The casting call will be backed by a TV ad on Film4 and E4 from Monday, and online activity tie-ups with LoveFilm.
Alexander Lambrecht, Stella Artois global marketing manager, said: "To celebrate our Cannes Film Festival sponsorship and the 'king of Cannes', Jacques d'Azur, we're offering one lucky fan the experience of a lifetime.
"Now, Stella Artois fans around the world will have the chance to see their own creation online, and one fan will appear on the big screen at the home of the world's most prestigious event in the film industry calendar, the 64th annual Cannes Film Festival. This truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London