Stella Artois invites online auditions for Cannes Film Festival
Stella Artois is promoting its sponsorship of the Cannes Film Festival with a competition that offers wannabe film stars the opportunity to appear in a film about fictional character Jacques d'Azur, "the king of Cannes".
Stella Artois is asking budding actors to film their audition tape with a webcam. Their footage will be morphed with set scenes from the dedicated microsite, where the casting tapes will be judged.
The winners will star in a film about the life of InBev-created character Jacques d'Azur and travel to its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. The screening will be followed by a star-studded party at Chez Jacques', Stella Artois' beachfront lounge.
The casting call will be backed by a TV ad on Film4 and E4 from Monday, and online activity tie-ups with LoveFilm.
Alexander Lambrecht, Stella Artois global marketing manager, said: "To celebrate our Cannes Film Festival sponsorship and the 'king of Cannes', Jacques d'Azur, we're offering one lucky fan the experience of a lifetime.
"Now, Stella Artois fans around the world will have the chance to see their own creation online, and one fan will appear on the big screen at the home of the world's most prestigious event in the film industry calendar, the 64th annual Cannes Film Festival. This truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Administrator, Leisure, North London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22500 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned