Stella Artois invites online auditions for Cannes Film Festival
Stella Artois is promoting its sponsorship of the Cannes Film Festival with a competition that offers wannabe film stars the opportunity to appear in a film about fictional character Jacques d'Azur, "the king of Cannes".
Stella Artois is asking budding actors to film their audition tape with a webcam. Their footage will be morphed with set scenes from the dedicated microsite, where the casting tapes will be judged.
The winners will star in a film about the life of InBev-created character Jacques d'Azur and travel to its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. The screening will be followed by a star-studded party at Chez Jacques', Stella Artois' beachfront lounge.
The casting call will be backed by a TV ad on Film4 and E4 from Monday, and online activity tie-ups with LoveFilm.
Alexander Lambrecht, Stella Artois global marketing manager, said: "To celebrate our Cannes Film Festival sponsorship and the 'king of Cannes', Jacques d'Azur, we're offering one lucky fan the experience of a lifetime.
"Now, Stella Artois fans around the world will have the chance to see their own creation online, and one fan will appear on the big screen at the home of the world's most prestigious event in the film industry calendar, the 64th annual Cannes Film Festival. This truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director £55k Barker Graves c£55k, Central London
- Senior Account Director [Maternity Cover] - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment £60k+ pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager [Automotive] - Excellent London Agency Fill Recruitment c£30k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)