Green & Black's doubles marketing spend
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 07 March 2011 10:43AM
Green & Black's, the organic chocolate brand, is doubling its marketing spend to £1.3m this year in a concerted effort to target "foodies".
As part of its marketing investment in the brand, Green & Black's is undertaking a press campaign, created by Brave, which uses the new strapline "Inspiring Taste".
The campaign kicks off today (7 March) and will run in a number of publications, including Olive, BBC Good Food, and weekend supplements including The Sunday Telegraph's Stella and The Sunday Times Magazine.
Executions of the ads feature photographs of a partially unwrapped, broken Green & Black's chocolate bar and a headline that has been designed to pique interest of food-loving consumers. Detailed tasting notes complete the ad.
The premium chocolate brand's latest campaign follows the theme of "taste", which last year launched a high-profile search for a chocolate-tasting assistant.
Guillaume Brochen, Green & Black's managing director, said: "We've made the decision to feature our famous bars broken into pieces for the first time every, allowing us to really showcase the inclusions and demonstrate the product's taste credentials."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England