Green & Black's doubles marketing spend
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 07 March 2011 10:43AM
Green & Black's, the organic chocolate brand, is doubling its marketing spend to £1.3m this year in a concerted effort to target "foodies".
As part of its marketing investment in the brand, Green & Black's is undertaking a press campaign, created by Brave, which uses the new strapline "Inspiring Taste".
The campaign kicks off today (7 March) and will run in a number of publications, including Olive, BBC Good Food, and weekend supplements including The Sunday Telegraph's Stella and The Sunday Times Magazine.
Executions of the ads feature photographs of a partially unwrapped, broken Green & Black's chocolate bar and a headline that has been designed to pique interest of food-loving consumers. Detailed tasting notes complete the ad.
The premium chocolate brand's latest campaign follows the theme of "taste", which last year launched a high-profile search for a chocolate-tasting assistant.
Guillaume Brochen, Green & Black's managing director, said: "We've made the decision to feature our famous bars broken into pieces for the first time every, allowing us to really showcase the inclusions and demonstrate the product's taste credentials."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Senior Account Manager: c£40k Excellent Digital and Integrated Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k , Surrey: Close to Guildford
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER| Independent agency | Consumer Technology | £32-40k Judi Patton £32-40k - depending on experience, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.