Nivea prepares to celebrate 100 years
Nivea has signed Rhianna to front a global marketing campaign that celebrates the brand's centenary.
The "100 years skincare for life" global campaign starts in May. It includes a multichannel digital campaign aimed at a younger target group.
Creative is being handled by Draftfcb.
Activity is centred around its "Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets," business strategy and will concentrate on its core skincare range.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand has enlisted Rhianna, the Brit Award-winning singer, who will "lend her voice" to the campaign. Nivea is also sponsoring Rhianna's North American and European tour, which kicks off at the end of May.
The tour will feature dual-branded social media channels, supported by further Nivea-branded activations.
The brand will conduct a global skincare advisory tour that spans 75,000 retail promotion areas and reaches 13 million consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign