Nivea prepares to celebrate 100 years
Nivea has signed Rhianna to front a global marketing campaign that celebrates the brand's centenary.
The "100 years skincare for life" global campaign starts in May. It includes a multichannel digital campaign aimed at a younger target group.
Creative is being handled by Draftfcb.
Activity is centred around its "Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets," business strategy and will concentrate on its core skincare range.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand has enlisted Rhianna, the Brit Award-winning singer, who will "lend her voice" to the campaign. Nivea is also sponsoring Rhianna's North American and European tour, which kicks off at the end of May.
The tour will feature dual-branded social media channels, supported by further Nivea-branded activations.
The brand will conduct a global skincare advisory tour that spans 75,000 retail promotion areas and reaches 13 million consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Sales and Marketing Manager England Hockey £34k - £40k, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - Cutting Edge Tech Solution Ultimate Asset Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Content Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£42000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Executive-Video/Social/Branded Content Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake