Nivea prepares to celebrate 100 years
Nivea has signed Rhianna to front a global marketing campaign that celebrates the brand's centenary.
The "100 years skincare for life" global campaign starts in May. It includes a multichannel digital campaign aimed at a younger target group.
Creative is being handled by Draftfcb.
Activity is centred around its "Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets," business strategy and will concentrate on its core skincare range.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand has enlisted Rhianna, the Brit Award-winning singer, who will "lend her voice" to the campaign. Nivea is also sponsoring Rhianna's North American and European tour, which kicks off at the end of May.
The tour will feature dual-branded social media channels, supported by further Nivea-branded activations.
The brand will conduct a global skincare advisory tour that spans 75,000 retail promotion areas and reaches 13 million consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3