Nivea prepares to celebrate 100 years
Nivea has signed Rhianna to front a global marketing campaign that celebrates the brand's centenary.
The "100 years skincare for life" global campaign starts in May. It includes a multichannel digital campaign aimed at a younger target group.
Creative is being handled by Draftfcb.
Activity is centred around its "Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets," business strategy and will concentrate on its core skincare range.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand has enlisted Rhianna, the Brit Award-winning singer, who will "lend her voice" to the campaign. Nivea is also sponsoring Rhianna's North American and European tour, which kicks off at the end of May.
The tour will feature dual-branded social media channels, supported by further Nivea-branded activations.
The brand will conduct a global skincare advisory tour that spans 75,000 retail promotion areas and reaches 13 million consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%