JWT to develop social gaming service for Playcast
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 08:50AM
Playcast, the cloud-gaming service, has appointed JWT London to develop its social gaming portal for PCs and TV.
JWT’s Innovation Lab will develop a new user interface with 3D technology for high-impact games, played without a console, while connected to social networks.
The gaming portal will be available on pay-TV networks globally. The European launch rolls out later this year accompanied by a campaign by JWT London.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- CRM Manager AF Selection £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits, South Manchester
- Marketing coordinator Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Saffron Walden
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Hatfield
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control