JWT to develop social gaming service for Playcast
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 08:50AM
Playcast, the cloud-gaming service, has appointed JWT London to develop its social gaming portal for PCs and TV.
JWT’s Innovation Lab will develop a new user interface with 3D technology for high-impact games, played without a console, while connected to social networks.
The gaming portal will be available on pay-TV networks globally. The European launch rolls out later this year accompanied by a campaign by JWT London.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)