JWT to develop social gaming service for Playcast
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 08:50AM
Playcast, the cloud-gaming service, has appointed JWT London to develop its social gaming portal for PCs and TV.
JWT’s Innovation Lab will develop a new user interface with 3D technology for high-impact games, played without a console, while connected to social networks.
The gaming portal will be available on pay-TV networks globally. The European launch rolls out later this year accompanied by a campaign by JWT London.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote