JWT to develop social gaming service for Playcast
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 08:50AM
Playcast, the cloud-gaming service, has appointed JWT London to develop its social gaming portal for PCs and TV.
JWT’s Innovation Lab will develop a new user interface with 3D technology for high-impact games, played without a console, while connected to social networks.
The gaming portal will be available on pay-TV networks globally. The European launch rolls out later this year accompanied by a campaign by JWT London.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Comms Planner- Biggest Global drinks brand -£32K Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- TV, Cinema & VOD Account Manager- TOP CLIENT LIST! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Innovation Manager Focus Management Consultants £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary plus excellent benefit package, South East England / Surrey
- Broadcast Planning Manager - Entertainment Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director - Brand & Innovation Consultancy Trace £60000 - £80000 Per Annum, South East England / Berkshire / London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India