JWT to develop social gaming service for Playcast
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 08:50AM
Playcast, the cloud-gaming service, has appointed JWT London to develop its social gaming portal for PCs and TV.
JWT’s Innovation Lab will develop a new user interface with 3D technology for high-impact games, played without a console, while connected to social networks.
The gaming portal will be available on pay-TV networks globally. The European launch rolls out later this year accompanied by a campaign by JWT London.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push