Creative start-up Fred & Eric lands Comic Relief task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 March 2011 11:42AM
Fred & Eric, a new creative start-up, has landed design and animation work for Comic Relief and Red Nose Day.
The London-based agency handling the Comic Relief brief been founded by animation agency Mr & Mrs Smith's producer Sarah Killeen, along with Mr & Mrs Smith colleagues, Jamie Pigram and Maggie Rogers.
The trio will offer clients a creative service specialising in a combination of design, illustration, animation and craft.
Killeen takes on the role of managing director at the agency, while Pigram becomes head of production and Rogers creative director.
Rogers said: "Our ethos is that design should be fun and engaging. As a company we place a strong emphasis on collaboration, to produce stand out work that utilises traditional craft and design techniques from specialist model makers, illustrators, animators and photographers.
"Where possible we want to make things for real, ensuring that each job will have a unique style and approach."
Fred & Eric's logo will change the design of it ampersand each month in a bid to keep the brand fresh, move with graphic trends and reinforce its focus on collaboration.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Affiliate Marketing Executive Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Analytics Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, London