C4 opens Plannertarium hunt for TV's rising stars
Channel 4 has announced Facebook's David Parfect and BBH's Peter Sells will join the speakers at its fourth annual Plannertarium, the broadcaster's event for the rising stars of TV planning and buying.
Parfect, Facebook's group head of agency sales and Sells, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's head of mobile, will join Tess Alps, chief executive of Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial TV at the event, held in association with Campaign.
The theme for this year is "TV in the new age of engagement" and planners and buyers with around three to six years of experience in the industry can apply for the free event via www.channel4sales.com/plannertarium.
The morning will feature a series of presentations, including one from Mike Parker, head of strategic sales at Channel 4. The afternoon session will be introduced by Roisin Donnelly, corporate marketing director and head of marketing at Procter & Gamble.
Donnelly, who is also president of the Marketing Society, will discuss client interviews and encourage delegates to debate issues from a client's perspective.
There is space for 36 delegates to attend this year's Plannertarium and applications must be received by 20 May. The event will take place at 7 July at the Vineyard at Stockcross, Newbury.
The Plannertarium blog on Media Week is also back and anyone who thinks they have a post in them reflecting upon the idea of "TV in the new age of engagement" should email social media editor Gordon MacMillan.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned