Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business