Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency