Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'