Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'