Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief