Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT / PROJECT DIRECTOR- AGENCY - SPANISH SPEAKER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Programme Management Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£38000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- HR Analyst - Financial Services - 6 month initial contract Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum + 6 month pro rata salary , London
- Lead Project Manager - Programme Management Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Digital Analytics Consultant Salt Ã‚£150 - Ã‚£200 per day, City of London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton