Glue Isobar scoops VisitSweden brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 10:45AM
VisitSweden, the travel and tourism board, has appointed Glue Isobar as the lead agency on its integrated UK advertising business.
Glue, which previously handled VisitSweden's digital account, won the business after a pitch involving several other London-based agencies.
It will now also be responsible for overseeing VisitSweden's strategic development, as well as the creation and implementation of the brand's identity across all channels.
Glue first began working with VisitSweden in July 2009, after winning a digital pitch against an undisclosed Swedish agency.
Its work for the brand has included an online video series called "Dave Goes to Skane", which followed the exploits of a foul-mouthed Brit as he visited southern Sweden.
Last November, the agency also launched "The Super Swedish Lotto", a competition that gave users the chance to win flights to Swedish Lapland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Biddable Paid Social Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of CRM and Loyalty Brand Recruitment £90000 - £110000 per annum + excellent benefits, Peterborough
- Head of Programmatic Aspire £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Innovation Manager Brand Recruitment salary negotiable plus car allowance and benefits , Newport Pagnell
- Senior Marketing Manager Princes Food & Drink Group Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance, benefits and bonus, Liverpool, Merseyside
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links