DLKW Lowe scoops Organix business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 12:11AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its £2 million integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now handle Organix's marketing activity across all channels.
Stephanie Hildon, the marketing director of Organix, made the appointment.
DLKW Lowe's first campaign is due to launch later this year and work is expected to focus heavily on social media activity.
Previously, the incumbent on Organix's advertising account was TMW, which picked up the business in February last year.
During its time working on the business, TMW launched a series of digital campaigns for the brand and developed its CRM activity.
Organix is the bestselling baby-snack manufacturer in the UK, producing a range of cereal, fruit purees and steam-cooked meals. It also produces snacks for toddlers under the Organix Goodies banner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push