DLKW Lowe scoops Organix business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 12:11AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its £2 million integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now handle Organix's marketing activity across all channels.
Stephanie Hildon, the marketing director of Organix, made the appointment.
DLKW Lowe's first campaign is due to launch later this year and work is expected to focus heavily on social media activity.
Previously, the incumbent on Organix's advertising account was TMW, which picked up the business in February last year.
During its time working on the business, TMW launched a series of digital campaigns for the brand and developed its CRM activity.
Organix is the bestselling baby-snack manufacturer in the UK, producing a range of cereal, fruit purees and steam-cooked meals. It also produces snacks for toddlers under the Organix Goodies banner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'