DLKW Lowe scoops Organix business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 12:11AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its £2 million integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now handle Organix's marketing activity across all channels.
Stephanie Hildon, the marketing director of Organix, made the appointment.
DLKW Lowe's first campaign is due to launch later this year and work is expected to focus heavily on social media activity.
Previously, the incumbent on Organix's advertising account was TMW, which picked up the business in February last year.
During its time working on the business, TMW launched a series of digital campaigns for the brand and developed its CRM activity.
Organix is the bestselling baby-snack manufacturer in the UK, producing a range of cereal, fruit purees and steam-cooked meals. It also produces snacks for toddlers under the Organix Goodies banner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager JV Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Lancashire
- Group Account Director Major Players £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account