DLKW Lowe scoops Organix business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 12:11AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its £2 million integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now handle Organix's marketing activity across all channels.
Stephanie Hildon, the marketing director of Organix, made the appointment.
DLKW Lowe's first campaign is due to launch later this year and work is expected to focus heavily on social media activity.
Previously, the incumbent on Organix's advertising account was TMW, which picked up the business in February last year.
During its time working on the business, TMW launched a series of digital campaigns for the brand and developed its CRM activity.
Organix is the bestselling baby-snack manufacturer in the UK, producing a range of cereal, fruit purees and steam-cooked meals. It also produces snacks for toddlers under the Organix Goodies banner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Analytics Lipton Fleming Competitive, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Concept Artist / Mobile Gaming / Berlin / 55 - 65k Red Sofa London €55 - €65 per annum, Berlin
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote