Corsodyl prepares next wave of £7m 'gorgeous' campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 March 2011 11:25AM
Corsodyl is launching the next series of ads for its Mint Mouthwash 'Gorgeous' campaign to educate consumers about gum disease.
The ads, created by Grey, breaks on 14 March and will run for five weeks across national and satellite TV channels.
It will be supported by a two-week outdoor campaign and press ads run in pregnancy and women's interest magazines. Media is being handled by MediaCom.
They form part of GlaxoSmithKline's biggest ever promotion for the brand, with spend valued at £7.3m.
The TV ad features a woman carrying out her typical nightly routine, undressing and removing her make-up, hair extensions and false eye-lashes.
The woman then reveals she has a partial denture and is missing a tooth. The voiceover explains bleeding gums can be the first sign of gum disease and can lead to tooth loss.
The 30-second ad ends with Corsodyl's established stapline "clinically proven to treat gum disease".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Exec, Subscriber Retention, Media, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits!, London
- PPC Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Market Harborough
- Digital Insight Director Pitch Consultants Negotiable, Leeds
- Insight Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Cambridge
- Analytics Manager - Agency Group Silverdrum Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)