Corsodyl prepares next wave of £7m 'gorgeous' campaign
Corsodyl is launching the next series of ads for its Mint Mouthwash 'Gorgeous' campaign to educate consumers about gum disease.
The ads, created by Grey, breaks on 14 March and will run for five weeks across national and satellite TV channels.
It will be supported by a two-week outdoor campaign and press ads run in pregnancy and women's interest magazines. Media is being handled by MediaCom.
They form part of GlaxoSmithKline's biggest ever promotion for the brand, with spend valued at £7.3m.
The TV ad features a woman carrying out her typical nightly routine, undressing and removing her make-up, hair extensions and false eye-lashes.
The woman then reveals she has a partial denture and is missing a tooth. The voiceover explains bleeding gums can be the first sign of gum disease and can lead to tooth loss.
The 30-second ad ends with Corsodyl's established stapline "clinically proven to treat gum disease".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account