Corsodyl prepares next wave of £7m 'gorgeous' campaign
Corsodyl is launching the next series of ads for its Mint Mouthwash 'Gorgeous' campaign to educate consumers about gum disease.
The ads, created by Grey, breaks on 14 March and will run for five weeks across national and satellite TV channels.
It will be supported by a two-week outdoor campaign and press ads run in pregnancy and women's interest magazines. Media is being handled by MediaCom.
They form part of GlaxoSmithKline's biggest ever promotion for the brand, with spend valued at £7.3m.
The TV ad features a woman carrying out her typical nightly routine, undressing and removing her make-up, hair extensions and false eye-lashes.
The woman then reveals she has a partial denture and is missing a tooth. The voiceover explains bleeding gums can be the first sign of gum disease and can lead to tooth loss.
The 30-second ad ends with Corsodyl's established stapline "clinically proven to treat gum disease".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Chocolate Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £42000 per annum + car, England