Coca-Cola kicks off global teen campaign
Coca-Cola has launched a global campaign for teenagers, as part of its music-focused activity.
The campaign by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam features a 30-second ad and an interactive music video, which will be available on www.coca-cola.com/music.
The creative will air on TV channels globally and has already launched in Germany. It will roll across 100 markets by the end of the year. A UK launch date for the campaign has not yet been confirmed.
The ad features the track 'Can You Feel It?' by One Night Only and written specifically for the campaign. It features shots of different teenagers opening bottles of Coca-Cola and dancing along to the track.
'Walls' was created by an agency team that included art director Mathew Jerrett, copywriter Sean Vij and creative directors Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy. The production company was Biscuit Filmworks and the director was Christopher Riggert.
Jonathan Mildenhall, vice president, global advertising strategy and content excellence, The Coca-Cola Company, said: "Teens are the most demanding target audience as far as creativity is concerned and in the way they engage with a brand or campaign.
"They demand to interact and participate with brands and be a part of the conversation. This program has been designed with that understanding and to enable teens to view, participate and share the content and experiences."
The music-themed campaign ties in forthcoming activity featuring Maroon 5. The group have signed up to write a song for Coca-Cola that will be based on fan-sourced material from a 24-hour streamed event. It takes place in London on 22 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London