Diesel invites people to join stupid society on fantasy island
Diesel has kicked-off its online 'Diesel Island' campaign, which asks people to contribute to an entirely new and stupid society on a remote island.
The activity invites people to create and vote on laws, public holidays and the national anthem to help shape a democracy through social games on Facebook integrated with Diesel's site.
Six films have been released on YouTube and Diesel Island's website, created by Santo London and produced by Stink Digital and Landia Films.
The films' creative directors are Sebastian Wilhelm, Maximiliano Anselmo and Pablo Minces from Santo London, and are directed by Angustin Alberdi.
The website includes a Streetview section where users can meet the island's characters and view the brand's spring/summer 2011 range. It also hosts a "pirate radio station", which searches for music to accompany the user's visit to the site.
Diesel's 'Be Stupid' campaign launched last year. It was originally devised by Anomaly in collaboration with Diesel's in-house creative team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + LW allowance , West of London
- Freelance Project Manager Digital Gurus £200 - £250 Per Day, London
- Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + car , Greater London