Lily Allen attracts 1.54 million viewers to C4
'Lily Allen: From Riches to Rags', a documentary that follows the pop star as she turns her back on music to open a clothes store, attracted 1.54 million viewers for Channel 4 last night, according to unofficial overnight figures.
The first episode of the three-part series premiered on C4 at 10pm last night. The series covers the period when Allen was pregnant, and then miscarried, last year. Speculation in the press about its contents prompted Allen to ask her Twitter followers not to watch it.
Between 10pm and 11pm ‘Lily Allen: From Riches to Rags’ had an average audience of 1.36 million on Channel 4, a 7.9% share of the available audience. An additional 185,200 watched the show on Channel 4+1.
At the all important 9pm hour the most watched show was ‘Silk’, the BBC’s drama set in barristers chambers, with an average of 4.91 million viewers on BBC One and BBC One HD, a 20% share of the TV watching audience.
The second most watched channel was Channel 5 with ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ with an average of 2.20 million viewers between 9pm and 10pm, a 9pm share of the audience.
The third most watched show was ‘Caroline Quentin: A Passage Through India’ on ITV1 and ITV1 HD, a three part series showing the actress exploring India, with an average audience of 2.08 million, an 8.5% share of the available audience.
An additional 105,000 watched the programme on ITV1 +1.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Account Director, B2B Media/Tech, £45-50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'