Weetabix appoints BBH to £12m advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 05:52PM
Weetabix has awarded its £12 million advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency won the business after a final shoot-out with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R and incumbent WCRS & Co.
Saatchi & Saatchi was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage.
The appointment of BBH is the result of a statutory review which kicked off at the end of last year, handled by Oystercatchers.
WCRS first won the business in 2006 from DDB London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media