Weetabix appoints BBH to £12m advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 05:52PM
Weetabix has awarded its £12 million advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency won the business after a final shoot-out with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R and incumbent WCRS & Co.
Saatchi & Saatchi was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage.
The appointment of BBH is the result of a statutory review which kicked off at the end of last year, handled by Oystercatchers.
WCRS first won the business in 2006 from DDB London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith