Weetabix appoints BBH to £12m advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 05:52PM
Weetabix has awarded its £12 million advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency won the business after a final shoot-out with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R and incumbent WCRS & Co.
Saatchi & Saatchi was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage.
The appointment of BBH is the result of a statutory review which kicked off at the end of last year, handled by Oystercatchers.
WCRS first won the business in 2006 from DDB London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Biddable Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned