Weetabix appoints BBH to £12m advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 05:52PM
Weetabix has awarded its £12 million advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency won the business after a final shoot-out with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R and incumbent WCRS & Co.
Saatchi & Saatchi was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage.
The appointment of BBH is the result of a statutory review which kicked off at the end of last year, handled by Oystercatchers.
WCRS first won the business in 2006 from DDB London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Analytics Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager- £40k + benefits Direct Recruitment £40k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £28-35k, London (Central), London (Greater)