Weetabix appoints BBH to £12m advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 05:52PM
Weetabix has awarded its £12 million advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency won the business after a final shoot-out with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R and incumbent WCRS & Co.
Saatchi & Saatchi was knocked out of the running at an earlier stage.
The appointment of BBH is the result of a statutory review which kicked off at the end of last year, handled by Oystercatchers.
WCRS first won the business in 2006 from DDB London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director - Visual Design & User Experience - Financial Services Nakama £480-510/day; 6-12 months , East London
- Freelance Word Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'