Brands get behind Comic Relief 2011
By Sarah Johnson, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 March 2011 09:01AM
Brands from British Airways to TK Maxx have supported this year's Red Nose Day push for Comic Relief.
Established 25 years ago, Comic Relief strives to create a just world free from poverty by driving positive change through the power of entertainment.
Now a regular fixture on the BBC, brands and celebrities have once again been activitely supporting this year's fundraising activity.
All news coverage leading up to today's big event can be found on the Comic Relief news page.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media