Brands get behind Comic Relief 2011
By Sarah Johnson, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 March 2011 09:01AM
Brands from British Airways to TK Maxx have supported this year's Red Nose Day push for Comic Relief.
Established 25 years ago, Comic Relief strives to create a just world free from poverty by driving positive change through the power of entertainment.
Now a regular fixture on the BBC, brands and celebrities have once again been activitely supporting this year's fundraising activity.
All news coverage leading up to today's big event can be found on the Comic Relief news page.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London