Brands get behind Comic Relief 2011
By Sarah Johnson, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 March 2011 09:01AM
Brands from British Airways to TK Maxx have supported this year's Red Nose Day push for Comic Relief.
Established 25 years ago, Comic Relief strives to create a just world free from poverty by driving positive change through the power of entertainment.
Now a regular fixture on the BBC, brands and celebrities have once again been activitely supporting this year's fundraising activity.
All news coverage leading up to today's big event can be found on the Comic Relief news page.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central