BBH India appoints managing partner
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2011 11:43AM
MUMBAI - BBH India has appointed BBH veteran Paul Ward as managing partner, returning to India following a stint in Singapore.
Ward was part of the original BBH team that launched the Mumbai business in 2008 with fellow managing partners Subhash Kamath and Partha Sinha. Since leaving Mumbai in late 2010, Paul has been based in Singapore, working on various projects across the region including the forming of the recently announced partnership with The Mill in Asia.
The 50-strong BBH India office has experienced a string of successes since its launch, winning new business from local clients such as Marico, L&T, TVS, and Lakme as well as converting existing BBH global relationships, including World Gold Council, Diageo and Vaseline.
"We're all delighted to have Paul join our management group in India. He's been an integral part of our start-up and it's great to have him back again," said Kamath. "As we grow and expand, it's critical for us to create better partnerships, better services and processes - all leading to great work. Paul's global experience and skills will be invaluable to us. And importantly, Paul brings a lot of fun and laughter to the table."
"I'm very excited to be returning to India," said Ward. "I'll be hitting the ground running, as there are lots of things to do both internally and externally. I'll be working hard to build more collaborative partnerships with the very best design, digital, film and experiential businesses across India."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London