Channel 4 HD to launch on Freesat
Channel 4 HD will be available on Freesat for the first time next month, joining HD channels from BBC One and ITV, in a deal with Arqiva.
The channel carries the same programming as the Channel 4 service. Alongside American favourites such as 'Ugly Betty', Channel 4 HD will also show original programming in HD, including 'Hollyoaks' and 'Skins'.
Kevin Burrows, CTO for broadcast and distribution, Channel 4, said: "We have a long and excellent relationship with Arqiva and we are delighted to entrust this final and important element of our transmission network to their care.
"Their ongoing support has been invaluable in enabling even more UK viewers to enjoy their favourite Channel 4 programmes in spectacular high definition."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Media & Sales Planning Sky Negotiable, West London
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London