New business leagues (18 March 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2011 01:51PM
Carat slips into the top spot in the Media league after Asda hands over its regional account to the agency.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- new business manager > INDEPENDENT YOUTH/EXPERIENTIAL/INTEGRATED AGENCY collectivo £20-25k + commission, Central London
- Corporate Designer Gemini Search £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Sales Manager - TRAVEL - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £42000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham