New business leagues (18 March 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2011 01:51PM
Carat slips into the top spot in the Media league after Asda hands over its regional account to the agency.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- Social media manager f1 Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Insights Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions