LateRooms begins TV ad push
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 March 2011 11:11AM
LateRooms.com, the hotel bookings website, has launched 'Ideas for the Weekend', its biggest campaign to date.
The campaign, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, features a TV ad aired in 30- and 10-second spots, supported by press and digital activity.
The ads will appear on satellite and terrestrial channels, airing during 'Katie, My Beautiful Friends' on Channel 4 tonight (22 March) and on ITV and Channel 5 from later this week. Media buying is being handled by MediaCom.
The ads show a series of thought bubbles showing unexpected accommodation options available through LateRooms.com, ranging from city centres, boutique locations in Paris, and golf and spa locations, to bed and breakfast accommodation by the sea. It uses the strapline "Thinking of rooms? Think LateRooms.com".
Jade Trott is the campaign's copywriter and art director.
Andrew Pumphrey, managing director, LateRooms.com, said: "The new campaign is a great showcase for the brand. The creative concept brings to life our breadth of hotel choice and encourages people to consider the possibilities on LateRooms.com. We're confident of a positive response from viewers."
Last September, LateRooms.com sponsored the Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant show, 'An Idiot Abroad', which also featured idents by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show