WPP's Quisma set to launch in UK/US
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:30AM
WPP is to launch its Germany-based online agency Quisma globally in 2011, starting with shops in the UK and US in the second half of the year.
The Quisma network will form part of the new agency group Tenth Avenue, which WPP unveiled in January.
Tenth Avenue will combine Quisma, which specialises in performance-based online activity including search, with the outdoor specialist Kinetic, the mobile agency Joule and the branded content distribution company Spafax.
Rupert Day, the former Group M global chief operating officer and chief executive of Tenth Avenue, said WPP is looking to offer a "performance solution" in the UK.
He added: "Not all clients need a performance agency but they work for many, such as e-retailers and other direct sales-focused clients. The difference is that a media agency buys and sells views, whereas a performance agency buys views and sells outcomes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager fishtank £30000 - £35000 per annum, Marlow
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £180 - £250 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Banbury
- Digital Planner Stopgap £300 per day, London
- Digital / Mobile Display Planner Buyer Digital Gurus £20000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media