WPP's Quisma set to launch in UK/US
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:30AM
WPP is to launch its Germany-based online agency Quisma globally in 2011, starting with shops in the UK and US in the second half of the year.
The Quisma network will form part of the new agency group Tenth Avenue, which WPP unveiled in January.
Tenth Avenue will combine Quisma, which specialises in performance-based online activity including search, with the outdoor specialist Kinetic, the mobile agency Joule and the branded content distribution company Spafax.
Rupert Day, the former Group M global chief operating officer and chief executive of Tenth Avenue, said WPP is looking to offer a "performance solution" in the UK.
He added: "Not all clients need a performance agency but they work for many, such as e-retailers and other direct sales-focused clients. The difference is that a media agency buys and sells views, whereas a performance agency buys views and sells outcomes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media