WPP's Quisma set to launch in UK/US
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:30AM
WPP is to launch its Germany-based online agency Quisma globally in 2011, starting with shops in the UK and US in the second half of the year.
The Quisma network will form part of the new agency group Tenth Avenue, which WPP unveiled in January.
Tenth Avenue will combine Quisma, which specialises in performance-based online activity including search, with the outdoor specialist Kinetic, the mobile agency Joule and the branded content distribution company Spafax.
Rupert Day, the former Group M global chief operating officer and chief executive of Tenth Avenue, said WPP is looking to offer a "performance solution" in the UK.
He added: "Not all clients need a performance agency but they work for many, such as e-retailers and other direct sales-focused clients. The difference is that a media agency buys and sells views, whereas a performance agency buys views and sells outcomes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief