WPP's Quisma set to launch in UK/US
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:30AM
WPP is to launch its Germany-based online agency Quisma globally in 2011, starting with shops in the UK and US in the second half of the year.
The Quisma network will form part of the new agency group Tenth Avenue, which WPP unveiled in January.
Tenth Avenue will combine Quisma, which specialises in performance-based online activity including search, with the outdoor specialist Kinetic, the mobile agency Joule and the branded content distribution company Spafax.
Rupert Day, the former Group M global chief operating officer and chief executive of Tenth Avenue, said WPP is looking to offer a "performance solution" in the UK.
He added: "Not all clients need a performance agency but they work for many, such as e-retailers and other direct sales-focused clients. The difference is that a media agency buys and sells views, whereas a performance agency buys views and sells outcomes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition