WPP's Quisma set to launch in UK/US
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 11:30AM
WPP is to launch its Germany-based online agency Quisma globally in 2011, starting with shops in the UK and US in the second half of the year.
The Quisma network will form part of the new agency group Tenth Avenue, which WPP unveiled in January.
Tenth Avenue will combine Quisma, which specialises in performance-based online activity including search, with the outdoor specialist Kinetic, the mobile agency Joule and the branded content distribution company Spafax.
Rupert Day, the former Group M global chief operating officer and chief executive of Tenth Avenue, said WPP is looking to offer a "performance solution" in the UK.
He added: "Not all clients need a performance agency but they work for many, such as e-retailers and other direct sales-focused clients. The difference is that a media agency buys and sells views, whereas a performance agency buys views and sells outcomes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media