MediaCom swoops for Josh Krichefski
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 12:12AM
MediaCom has appointed Josh Krichefski as its chief operations officer for EMEA, a role previously held by the MediaCom UK chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Krichefski, currently the global director of client development at Havas Digital, is set to join MediaCom in June.
He will work with MediaCom's local market teams and their chief executives to ensure a consistent standard of service and strategy across each EMEA region.
At Havas Digital, Krichefski directed local agency restructuring in global markets to optimise digital profitability. He also led best-practice initiatives for clients such as Danone and Mars and worked alongside other Havas agencies to deliver technology partnerships for the network.
Krichefski was previously the deputy managing director at Arena Quantum, where he managed the Thomas Cook and T-Mobile accounts.
He will report to Nick Lawson, the chief executive of MediaCom EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show