MediaCom swoops for Josh Krichefski
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 12:12AM
MediaCom has appointed Josh Krichefski as its chief operations officer for EMEA, a role previously held by the MediaCom UK chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Krichefski, currently the global director of client development at Havas Digital, is set to join MediaCom in June.
He will work with MediaCom's local market teams and their chief executives to ensure a consistent standard of service and strategy across each EMEA region.
At Havas Digital, Krichefski directed local agency restructuring in global markets to optimise digital profitability. He also led best-practice initiatives for clients such as Danone and Mars and worked alongside other Havas agencies to deliver technology partnerships for the network.
Krichefski was previously the deputy managing director at Arena Quantum, where he managed the Thomas Cook and T-Mobile accounts.
He will report to Nick Lawson, the chief executive of MediaCom EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile