MediaCom swoops for Josh Krichefski
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 March 2011 12:12AM
MediaCom has appointed Josh Krichefski as its chief operations officer for EMEA, a role previously held by the MediaCom UK chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Krichefski, currently the global director of client development at Havas Digital, is set to join MediaCom in June.
He will work with MediaCom's local market teams and their chief executives to ensure a consistent standard of service and strategy across each EMEA region.
At Havas Digital, Krichefski directed local agency restructuring in global markets to optimise digital profitability. He also led best-practice initiatives for clients such as Danone and Mars and worked alongside other Havas agencies to deliver technology partnerships for the network.
Krichefski was previously the deputy managing director at Arena Quantum, where he managed the Thomas Cook and T-Mobile accounts.
He will report to Nick Lawson, the chief executive of MediaCom EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Regional Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, Asia
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign